P1 service at Phils

xStric9x

Many thanks to Phil and team for making us feel welcome :thumbs:

Top place you got there bud B)

Ps. Nice to meet you again Malross :thumbs:

Good of you to travel so far and we wont mention locking wheel nut keys now will we :lol:

Thanks Phil, was going to keep that quiet but now its out of the bag i've just one thing to say "what a numpty i am" :lol::blush:

looking good with the tuck mate B) i did the same to mine when i fitted the exhaust, plenty to polish now :lol:

How you finding the exhaust now its all run in?

I think its totally run in now and for me personally i think the volume still needs to be increased a little and also a bit more grrr added to it. It is louder than the oem and looks B)

Phil is on the case and no doubt it will be solved, although i hear you are very happy with the sound so i guess it is personal taste at the end of the day :thumbs:

Loving the rear Z badge B) , cant beat ESR, even im thinking bout getting my Zed serviced there from now on, and its allmost a 500 mile trip, the guys there are top notch and as allways can allways add a few modz here and there while its having its service :lol: , sounds good to me :teeth:

Loving the rear Z badge B) , cant beat ESR, even im thinking bout getting my Zed serviced there from now on, and its allmost a 500 mile trip, the guys there are top notch and as allways can allways add a few modz here and there while its having its service :lol: , sounds good to me :teeth:

Thats exactly what i did, service a few mods and a 400 mile round trip.

Probably one of the last times the z goes out this year :)

One fo the last times the z ggoes out this year ? ? ?

Yeah i use my other car in the winter and try and keep the z salt free :thumbs:

Yeah i use my other car in the winter and try and keep the z salt free :thumbs:

O Right, so no more meets for you then, dont know what the weather is like where you are, but here it just ant stopped raning, hoping the weather improves for the weekend, As im off to ESR :thumbs: