Ground Hog Day -1 degrees last 2 days

larsdowg

I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life. (Bill Murray - Ground Hog Day)

...............but at least I have heated seats!!!

Its getting cold now, but the ZED warned me it was ICY, and the temp and heated my buttocks on the way to work......... I love this car!!! :teeth:

Yup, god love the heated seats. Just need a heated body so that I can start it and let it defrost itself! Had 3" of snow on it this morning! -1C on the clock and intake temps of 1C! Brrrrr. Didnt appreciate going sideways down a straight bit of dual caridgeway. Was only doing 10MPH so was ok with a bit of opposite lock :teeth:

Only thing missing is a heated front screen... otherthan that, sitting in side with the heated seats watching the ice melt off is a nice way to spend 5 mins whilst listening to some tunes!

Oh and the sideways action can not be missed, although trying to get the power down against a front wheel civic was a little tough, correction here, there here and finally passed him lol

Bring on the Snow... should arrive her in Norfolk by March lol

I think a petition is needed because correct me if I'm wrong but heated front windscreens are only available on Fords because they've patented the technology, I'm not a fan of that at all!

Yeh, other halfs Focus has the Quickclear windscreen. Works very very well, wish the Z had it!

I think a petition is needed because correct me if I'm wrong but heated front windscreens are only available on Fords because they've patented the technology, I'm not a fan of that at all!

You can get them on MINIs too.

Good idea but makes my eyes go mental :headhurt:

Once I spot the windscreen has them, I can't stop 'Focusing' on them!!

Sorry could'nt help the pun!....... I won't 'Probe' into this one any deeper