4xRays for Sale - SOLD

ClarCE

Hi,

Selling my Rays as I have some new wheels. I have transferred the tyres over, so there are none on them. You can get a full set of Falkan 452's for the ~£350 mark that last well and have a good amount of grip.

I will also be selling my 20mm all round Eibach Pro Spacers, however I need to get my new spacers first so these will be up for sale once the Rays have gone - however AdrianK has first dibs on them ;)

Some Pics:

P1010119.jpg

P1010121.jpg

P1010122.jpg

P1010123.jpg

P1010124.jpg

P1010125.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010127.jpg

As you can see they're are in pretty good condition, with just minor surface kerbing on the outer rim, spokes are all good. I have cared for them while in the time I've had them with lots of autoglym wax and poor boys sealant.

Looking for £430 collected, they are boxed up and ready to go - and you can get them all four in the zed in the boxes, 2 on the passenger seat and 2 in the boot!

Can't accept paypal, but happy for you to do a bank transfer or cash / cheque - but it has to clear first.

Please PM with me any questions etc.

Cheers,

Chris