Bodyshops Cheshire/Manchester area

mrobinson

Hi,

Unfortunately my Zs collected some damage over the past few months. I've scraped the front bumper which has left a mark taken down to the plastic. Also whilst parked up in work someone has reversed into my drivers side rear arch and done a runner. Plus there are a few other scrapes that need sorting stone chips etc left from the previous owner..

Does anyone know of any reliable bodyshops in the Cheshire/Manchester area? Nissan were quoting me over a grand just for the rear bumper. Is it worth me upgrading to a Nismo kit? If so how much to fit/paint? I'm rather lost on this one as I've never had to have any repairs done on previous cars. I think the car is jinxed!

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate,

I use a small independent bodyshop called Western Motors in Macclesfield. They're very very good and i've used them 3 or 4 times, and also send all of my mates there, and they say they're great too!

They are a father and son team, and they open at 5am till 2pm, which is ideal as you can drop it off before work in necessary.

Whenever i go they always bring out the colour palette cards and we choose the best match together - as there are several mixes for a specific paint code.

Price wise, they're cheaper than most as well, and they dont even advertise as they're always full up.

I had the eyelids and intake duct or my zed sprayed there, which was £100 (quite expensive for them), but on my last bmw i had a nightmare dent on the front wing, and they drilled it and pulled it, plus resprayed it, aswell as the door to colour-match, and all that was £180. And you couldnt tell the difference!

I honestly wouldn't trust my car to anybody else. :thumbs: