1st Italian National 350Z meet: 350z-uk.com represents!

Removed

:teeth:

I will be present to the 1st Italian National 350Z meet next weekend, not driving down though, but will be a passenger with the guy who set up the club over there...

Will be over 2 days. great setting of Lake Trasimeno, in Umbria, with full collaboration of Nissan Italia and the official launch of the 06 model, press coverage, dealership involvement etc

Saturday restaurant lunch menu:

Antipasto: Tartine e bruschette miste con affettati

Primo piatto: Tagliatelle alla boscaiola (con funghi)

Primo piatto n°2: Tortellini al tartufo

Secondo: grigliata mista classica

Contorno: patate arrosto + insalata

Dolce: tiramisù e caffè

:dance::dance::notworthy::notworthy:

that's for €25 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

will report back on the Monday, with a full stomach for sure! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

great weekend, lovely people, including Alessandro (Mr Nissan 350Z in Italy, and yes he partici[ated and was very very nice and helpful, learn from that NMGB) the dealership etc! will post pics soon! B)B)B)

pics now up here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=55

and for even funnier pics: http://83.211.3.34/viewmessaggi.aspx?f=59054&idd=281

quite a few interesting pics of 06 an model (there was a Diamaond Silver Roadster driven by the Nissan Italia representative. Quite a few nicely modified (in Italy they are mostly performance orientated, there were Zs all NA but quite heavily modified (nismo flywheel and clutch, Nismo headers, crawford plenums, all sorts of high flow cats, quite a few different exhausts (Invidia, Nismo, Borla) lots of aftermarket braking parts etc... guess what? most of them are going for the UTEC at this point, wonder why ;)

A DVD will be produced too, with lots of on track videos of the Zeds in action @ Magione circuit, and random fun stuff! B) can't wait to get mine :teeth:

Thanks again to all the people I've met, can't wait for the next one, might be even driving down! B)

IM001471.jpg

IM001478.jpg

IM001480.jpg