Bye Bye Scooby, Hello Zed!

Welcome...

I used to drive a Scooby, got rid as like you said its become way to "Chavy!"!

Only thing I really really miss about my scooby was the wet launch all wheel drive! The 350 is nightmare when its wet and you have a the traction control off and give it large... unless you are trying to drift then its a blast as no corner is to small or too big :lol:

Welcome...

Only thing I really really miss about my scooby was the wet launch all wheel drive! The 350 is nightmare when its wet and you have a the traction control off and give it large... unless you are trying to drift then its a blast as no corner is to small or too big :lol:

very true...... it was a car that never really tried to kill you :yahoo:

what did you have? mine was a Prodrive WRX 270bhp and used to stick to the road like a sticky thing covered in extra sticky stuff on a sticky day.

Not palyed too much with the traction control button on the ZED yet, gonna get used to driving it.........then have a dabble.

Welcome...

very true...... it was a car that never really tried to kill you :yahoo:

what did you have? mine was a Prodrive WRX 270bhp and used to stick to the road like a sticky thing covered in extra sticky stuff on a sticky day.

Not palyed too much with the traction control button on the ZED yet, gonna get used to driving it.........then have a dabble.

I had a 99 UK Spec with prodrive kit added, plus lowered, lightened flysheel, clutch, uprated injectors, fuel pump, chipped, direct flow air flow, and straight through zorst system, but only managed to run high 13's low 14's on the strip, think it needed remapping but it was so much fun around the back roads. Only thing I wasn't greatly impressed with was lag and the brakes even after the upgrading!

Trust me PUSH that button, just not when its really really wet and greasy or you WILL park it in a tree or roundabout! although you will have loads of fun doing it :lol: