Ok chaps,

I think I've covered the basics now, i.e. the cheap stuff :lol:

Scorpion Exhaust

HKS Mushroom induction kit

Carbon battery / reservoir covers

350z mats

Nismo carbon gear knob

Splash guards.

I wouldn't mind some LED rear lights and changing the lower rear lights for clear ones. The same goes for the dodgy front reflectors. I also need to decide if I'm ditching the bose or not :yawn:

My priority is new tyres though as the MOT is soon, so here's the big one? Do I get a set of Falkens and keep the rays or do I get some nice Rota's from big phil and sell the rays???

I would also like to lower the car in the future so I would interested to hear your opinions on the various coilovers for the zed? I like the KW variant 3's but that would be maximum I would want to spend... Ideally I would like some change from a grand.

Thanks,

Matt

Ok chaps,

I think I've covered the basics now, i.e. the cheap stuff :lol:

Scorpion Exhaust

HKS Mushroom induction kit

Carbon battery / reservoir covers

350z mats

Nismo carbon gear knob

Splash guards.

I wouldn't mind some LED rear lights and changing the lower rear lights for clear ones. The same goes for the dodgy front reflectors. I also need to decide if I'm ditching the bose or not :yawn:

My priority is new tyres though as the MOT is soon, so here's the big one? Do I get a set of Falkens and keep the rays or do I get some nice Rota's from big phil and sell the rays???

I would also like to lower the car in the future so I would interested to hear your opinions on the various coilovers for the zed? I like the KW variant 3's but that would be maximum I would want to spend... Ideally I would like some change from a grand.

Thanks,

Matt

If your not into lots of track work the the KW variant 1 or 2 will probably suit you fine and both will give change out of £1k.

V1 is height adjustable only.

V2 is both height and damper adjustable.

Don't have the exact prices here but V1 about £750 and V2 around £900.

Still the same build quality and performance.

if you are thinking of LED brake lights I have one for sale. brand new in original Nissan box. It's a nearside or back left if you prefer. £50 and I can bring it to Wales. That way you only need to get the right hand side from Nissan or wherever and save yourself some cash. The cheapest I've seen them is £125 each so it should save you abot £70.