Brake discs

sunset350z

Having just bought a set ferodo ds2500 pads, i've decided not to put them on the front yet, until i get new discs, as the old ones seem to be quite worn. Could anyone recommend a decent set that will work well with the ferodo's. Traders welcome to throw some prices my way, as i'd like to order these by the weekend. Cheers all.

Having just bought a set ferodo ds2500 pads, i've decided not to put them on the front yet, until i get new discs, as the old ones seem to be quite worn. Could anyone recommend a decent set that will work well with the ferodo's. Traders welcome to throw some prices my way, as i'd like to order these by the weekend. Cheers all.

EBC grooved and dimpled discs are not a bad upgrade from standard at £197 per pair.

Next jump from those would be the DBA 4000 series grooved discs at £350 per pair.

There are other options from DBA and Performance friction but the budget is jumping then to £456 and £572 respectively, these are for two piece discs.

A lot depends on the use of the car, two piece discs are not really required for general road use although they also look cool.