SW meet

speedball

Hi guys, maybe its a longshot but I would like to suggest that we have a meet in the southwest. I know there is a meet first Sunday of the month at Exeter services but I was thinking maybe a Z only meet now I'm a fully fledged member.

We're lucky enough to own a hotel on the Devon coast so I'll treat everyone to an ice cream if you come (places limited to 1,000!!)

Hope we can sort something out, there is nothing more social than an owners club meet

Thats a little too far for myself, but I am sure others will be interested.

Its a great idea - and a great area too!

I would suggest any interested parties post up with any suggstions over timing, and as speedball is offering the venue, perhaps a date to suit could be decided on.

Thanks for starting the ball rolling - heres looking forward to a great meet!

Well what I was thinking is perhaps meeting at an agreed venue and then do what I went to London for and have a "brag run"

Now what you do is get given a playing card at the first location along with a map to the next (say 20 miles away) where you get given another card and another map etc etc until you have five when you find out who has the highest hand of brag!! Simple but good fun

How about in few weeks time - Sunday May 21st? That or we could make it the first Sunday of any month and incorporate with with a general Jap SW meet where we could get more, depends on numbers really