import roadster tyre size

cgomez1978

Ive got a JDM 53 roadster with ray's and 225's on the front and 235's on the rear. Ive been reading through the threads and realised they should be 245 on the rear as im going to have to change the tyres soon i was wondering does 245 apply to import 350Z's as well or just the uk ones

Ive got a JDM 53 roadster with ray's and 225's on the front and 235's on the rear. Ive been reading through the threads and realised they should be 245 on the rear as im going to have to change the tyres soon i was wondering does 245 apply to import 350Z's as well or just the uk ones

same for the JDM 225/45 front and 245/45 rear

i got ripped of then........never mind im off to spain for a week tomorrow but when i get back ill be on the phone to you for a jwt popcharger and possibly brakes as they havent stopped squeaking not sure if they need changing or not havent had a chance to look yet but ill give you a ring when i get back.

cheers phil

i got ripped of then........never mind im off to spain for a week tomorrow but when i get back ill be on the phone to you for a jwt popcharger and possibly brakes as they havent stopped squeaking not sure if they need changing or not havent had a chance to look yet but ill give you a ring when i get back.

cheers phil

No probs have a good holiday, couple of things worth checking on the brakes before you lay out cash, give me a call when you are back and I will give you a couple of options to try first.