fitting ings body kit

SWAMPY56

I was asking as i haven't fitted one before, i can spray the parts up as we have a workshop and oven on the farm, and i have sprayed many vehicles, to what i would call a high standard. Not having seen the kit yet (arrives Monday) and not knowing if they are stuck on with Tiger seal, like some are. Thanks for the replies

Paul

PS:

If i fit it, i will take photos of the job and post them with the problems, etc :D

How hard it is will be more down to whether holes are in place etc. or whether you need to drill the holes to fit. If it's the latter, all the best! I have fitted some bits to mine but they fit as well as OEM bits and were relatively straightforward.... :)

You may also need to do some remedial work on the kit when it arrives, some fibreglass parts may need rebuilding on corners etc or require all edges smoothing and preparing before painting.

Some plastic parts may also require small knocks filling or smoothing before painting.

I very much doubt the parts will be ready to spray out of the box.