Dual cannister exhaust for sale (with sound clips)

TT Convert

ok, my new APS Dual is being fitted tomorow, so from then on, my old one (3 weeks old) is for sale. Please see the link below for sound clips. It just isnt the one for me (damm I feel old!).

Gunna start @ £200 if no intrest will go on fleabay on thursday. Please Pm If intrested, I will be happy to post BUT will cost around £35. Collection would be better.

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_qu ... &aq=-1&oq=

have you got a clip without the restrictors mate and where abouts are you, cheshire/merseyside sound like ellesmere port way ?

how much did you pay to get it fitted ?

cheers

:teeth:

I live in warrington (just outside) I paid £30 fo it to be fitted by a freind with a pit, have the dual fitted tomorow by a garage they are only charging £40. I will take the muffles out tomorow as Its to late now and the little kitted up corsa across the road wont be happy as its £3.99 alarm will go mental :lol::lol: . Also all my neighbours hate me as it is, dont wana make it worse.

:rant:

If its noise your looking for this is the one.

Right ok, here are the clips without the bungs in. To be honest If I had took them out eairlyier I would of keept the exhaust, It sounds amazing now. I was told it would quieten down but me being me I didnt listen. It sounds really nice and sporty now but never mind eh. Post pics later.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pWaDmtu7c&feature=user

HIghest bidder over £250 wins.