Spotted in South Wales

newswseller

Hi,

I only saw one 350z this weekend when I went to South Wales on a surfing trip to Rhosili and Llangenith.

It was in Swansea and apeared to have a cool bodykit and tinted widows.

If it was you, I waved from my 'Burn' Orange stock Zand you waved back :)

( that's just my name for it )

I decided to drive North, avoid the motorway and drive through the Brecon Beacons. I think Wales is still ringing to the sound of my exhaust, and despite the epic drive I managed not to kill any sheep ( next time I'm going to take some mint sauce just in case )

I managed to drive for many miles through the hills without getting slowed down by a Volvo. The roads were mostly dry, but became very wet in the Valleys. I helped road safety by driving over them fast enough to evaporate most of the water. A couple of those cattle grids scared me a little.

On the way there, there were two cameras on bridges on the M4 - I hope I don't get in trouble. On the way back I got back on the motorway at Chester - stuck it on Cruise at 70mph and got up to 39mpg ( downhill ), because I have realised that getting banned is not really any good if you need your car to work etc.