Cleaning tips for new owner(to be)

lrenno

Hi guys, pick up my beastie next week and was after some help.

Now im going to get this guyhttp://www.elitedetailer.co.uk/ in to come and revitalise the car seen his work first hand and he does a fantastic job!! made a mates Audi A4 look better than new!

But i feel im going to need some other products too.

My new car is blade Silver will i need a special polish/wax (which is better by the way) for the colour also think i need to start the 2 bucket thingy majig.

Also what do u guys use on the interior wanna really make this car look as good as it can do.

Last thing the exhausts were heavily carboned up what is best for removing this? cheers :thumbs:

You won't need a special wax as such, but there are loads to choose from. If you get it detailed, the detailer should be able to recommend some products to keep the finish up.

I would get some wax to top it up (P21S is good, but not the longest wearing, Dodo Juice is great too), a quick detailer for between full waxes (Poorboys QD+ is very good, as is Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer). A stock pile of microfibre clothes (check eBay) a waffle weave towel (Megs or Poorboys) and the two bucket method with a wash mitt should see you right. Oh, and a decent wash (Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II or Citrus Wash n Gloss are both very good). HTH. :)

As for metal, I use Brasso! :teeth: