Gauging interest

Rish

At the last trip to the 'ring, David and myself got talking about how it would be real nice to grab hold of an instructor (who knows the 'ring well) for instruction there for a day. Both F and me thought of the one man we had instruction from and knew the 'ring (The only man I know who could prob go under 8'30" in a Mondeo!!!!)........Colin! Some of you may or may not know him from havinmg had training with him at Millbrook. The man is pretty fantastic.

Seeing as it's quite intense (the whole lapping business), to be able to make the most of instruction it would e best to share a day or two with him between, say, 5 - 6 people. I had a chat with Jo today and found out that this is indeed possible and now would like to know who would be interested. The earliest we can organise this is mid-August.

The day can be structured to suit our requirements, but generally involves Colin taking us out in the Mondeo, followed by 1 - 1 instruction for 1 - 2 laps at a time.

Please post your interest here.

Rish