Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Are there any other Motordyne exhaust owners here? 
 

I’ve heard plenty of other Z’s and have had mine for a few years now and I couldn’t think of having any other exhaust. Just the perfect tone and no drone at all. One of the best purchases I made for the car 🤙🏼

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

 

Matt Pugh said:

Are there any other Motordyne exhaust owners here?

I’ve heard plenty of other Z’s and have had mine for a few years now and I couldn’t think of having any other exhaust. Just the perfect tone and no drone at all. One of the best purchases I made for the car 🤙🏼

 

The Shockwave sits in that rare spot where it sounds properly alive without making every motorway run feel like a punishment. The build quality looks the part too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...