Xenon Headlights, Monoblock Amp and R6 Front Wheel :S

GaryStewart8115

Hey Guys,

Have a few things for sale that im not gonna use again -

Alpine MRD-M1005 Amp - Monoblock AMP puttin out 1000RMS at 2ohms (perfect for a large capacity sub woofer) - more specs can be found here

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -20831.htm

Looking for about £120 - Tested the Amp today and is working fine, do not need it anymore as my sub has a built in amp

I have a Drivers side Xenon Headlight in Great Condition - it will need a new plug though (i hear they are pretty cheap from nissan, but im not entirely sure of the price) - All lights and powerpack is working fine and plastic assembly and bracket are in great condition...

I also have a passengers side Xenon Headlight that is in @*!# condition (lol) - Lights and powerpack are working fine, but this will also need a new plug and the plastic assembly has been cracked along the bottom, im not even sure if you can buy the plastic assembly seperately...

Will sell them both for 300£ or the Drivers side one for £250

Front R6 Wheel (2006 - 2008 (2CO)) - Front Wheel for a Yamaha R6 in perfect condition - Bought this for my bike after i binned it, but decided to sell my bike as it was - it is the wheel only with no disks

Lookin for £120 for it :D

Also have a set of Newmark tt1625 decks (same set up as the ones you see here, http://www.djstore.com/item/numbattlepack.htm) in great condition - looking for about £120 for these (I like the number 120...)

Thanks for lookin guys, Ill attach some pics of everything but i have to compress the pics first me thinks

Gary