Electrical Issues Round Two. IPDM Replacement?

RadfordOnPCin350Z

Hi everyone,

Newbie to the forums here and looking for a bit of help/advice. 

At the start of the year my car started having mad electrical issues. No dash, wipers, headlights stuck on, car wouldn't start or get out of limp mode without a code reset.

The problem was traced to the IPDM being long term water damaged and a guy who was local to me at the time managed to clean all the grot out, polish it up, fix the leak in the arch and the car had been fine ever since.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago when we had all that rain and my drive home was a bit wet to say the least, some of the electrical issues have now re-appeared. 

I've just taken the car apart myself and removed the IPDM to inspect it and let it dry out but I see no evidence that its been wet again!

Is it likely that the IPDM has just had enough at this point and needs replacing? 

about a week ago, I did notice that the skid warning light stayed permanently on after some spirited behaviour and wouldn't go away until I shut down the car and restarted. 

cheers.