Creaking front OS suspension(?)

Reddx

I live in a series of 1 way streets, so every morning I drive over a few bumps or one of those elevated intersections where you drive up the bump on the intersection (still 1 way) and then come down on whatever side you drive out of and the suspension seems to hate that and creaks once or twice as it adjusts.

That aside there's no oddities really. The car doesn't do this at any other points of normal driving- it's literally just that and perhaps breaking (but that's not the same issue I don't think these are related therefore).

Wonder if it's droplinks/ anti roll bar bushing? How to tell without lifting it enough to actually get underneath properly? :o

Edited by Reddx

My old Astra used to knock going up the slight bump into my drive, I was always just off full LH lock. When finally got around to checking it out the bottom ball joint on my roll bar linkage had separated completely.

Like you I couldn't put my finger on the noise from inside the car, as soon as I took the wheel off it was obvious! XD