57reg grey colour M62 Liverpool

lomoto

tonight about 7.30 pm....

you wouldnt clock me though I was in a blue van :lol:

Not me. You should've popped round for a brew, Tim! :)

Thanks Digsy , I thought it was you when it flashed past..have you got your pivate plate on your new car ?

Thanks Digsy , I thought it was you when it flashed past..have you got your pivate plate on your new car ?

Nah, its only an 18 month lease and it would have been a PITA with the leasing co.

The brew is genuine offer BTW if you're round these parts again. I don't see too many folk now I'm working from home. :thumbs:

Nah, its only an 18 month lease and it would have been a PITA with the leasing co.

The brew is genuine offer BTW if you're round these parts again. I don't see too many folk now I'm working from home. :thumbs:

If your ever in Stoke or Newcastle Tim i will do you a salmon and cucumber sandwiches on white bread with a glass of beer :blush::lol:

If your ever in Stoke or Newcastle Tim i will do you a salmon and cucumber sandwiches on white bread with a glass of beer :blush::lol:

bugger !! drove past both your home towns last night as well , I always go down to Stoke to catch the M6 then up to Liverpool, quicker from my end than going across to Buxton Stockport etc..

bugger !! drove past both your home towns last night as well , I always go down to Stoke to catch the M6 then up to Liverpool, quicker from my end than going across to Buxton Stockport etc..

2 minutes from Junction 15 as well :lol: