New Battery cable/connectors

Cassy

Hi everyone, 

I’m new to this site but not the 350Z. I have recently bought my second a few months ago and am open to working on the car as much as possible but im a little stumped.

I’ve recently had to buy a new battery because the old one the old owner had simply wasn’t enough so I now have the Bosch S5. 

However, whether it was the old or the new battery, the terminal clamp/connector doesn’t fit around the negative terminal on the battery and works itself off as if it’s slightly too big for th terminal.

I've been looking for a replacement so I can get it sorted before the new battery is ruined but I can’t find what I need online.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it’s slightly bigger than the terminal (almost as if it’s a positive connector) if so, do you know what I need to do to fix the issue or where I can buy the correct connector please?

i look forward to any and all help - thank you all in advance!

Caroline

42F864A2-E7A7-4899-9CAE-4FC16F1DD424.jpeg

Thank you, I’ll try this out. I’ve put a screw in the clamp to try and fill it out but unfortunately I’m not sure if I’m strong enough to push it together even more!

I’ll give it a go though and see how I get on! Thank you!