Aftermarket or other Nissan seats for 350Zeds

Stafford_Mart

Hi

having just bought (but not picket up yet) a lovely black 07 GT, the only thing I want to look at is getting some leather heated seats for the car but with the exception of having a height adjustment that moves both passenger and drivers seat higher if necessary. I have found recently that the standard adjustment is only a rocking motion and lifts just the front of the drivers seat up. Is this the case?

My question is can anyone recommend or has had some seats that will fit into the car but will still have the heated elements and black leather, possibly from another Nissan model.

The other way would be to higher the current passenger seat as that is the one I need doing asap either by an aftermarket mechanism or by modifying the current bracket. is this something that is doable.

Any help would be most appreciated.

cheers

mart.

I may be wrong but I though heated, electric leathers were standard on GT's?

I'm sure someone can confirm or deny that. 

I know that mine is a GT and has electric and heated leathers and I was under the impression that's what came with the GT.

If you've only seen the car in pics then you may not have seen the switches on the handbrake side of the seats. 

Hope you get your answer soon!

Thanks for the reply.

mine have got the heated leather adjustable seats but I was looking for some replacements, more so because I wanted one for the passenger side that can be adjusted height wise due to my partner having a bad spine so getting in and out is a problem with my sort of cars.

I don't know whether the standard seats can be heightened using small packers under the seat rails or not.