Stock bluetooth with aftermarket headunit

IneptVirus

Hey all, this is my first post :)

Anyway, I recently bought a 350 and I have a few stereo niggles. One of the previous owners replaced the factory unit with a touchscreen pioneer unit with camera and bluetooth support, but not installed yet. The stock bluetooth box thing is in the elbow compartment (not sure what its called between the two seats) and it powers on and connects to my smartphone, however doesnt really do much of anything apart from flash nice colours. I have a wire (about 3-4mm diameter) coming out behind my drivers seat (Im pretty sure its called an IP-BUS connector and connects to the stock bluetooth thing). I'm pretty sure its the connection to the head unit, but its nowhere near long enough. If I plug this into the headunit will it work? What should I do to get bluetooth music?

I also have an aftermarket bluetooth module for the pioneer, is this going to be less of a pain to set up? I assume both of them require taking the dash apart to get to the back of the head unit.

TLDR I have aftermarket headunit, how the bluetooth do

If you need to know any other things just let me know

tia