crappy jap tv/dvd useless lump in my dash

DANNY

i want to get rid of the jap unit in my car thats doin nothing at all and was wondering if there is anything out there alredy to turn it into a mini glove box?? im looking at gettin a new sterio with a pop out dvd screen (if anyone has one to sell im looking) so i want to get rid of the screen and make use of the hole in the dash.

d

i want to get rid of the jap unit in my car thats doin nothing at all and was wondering if there is anything out there alredy to turn it into a mini glove box?? im looking at gettin a new sterio with a pop out dvd screen (if anyone has one to sell im looking) so i want to get rid of the screen and make use of the hole in the dash.

d

Hey danny i kno how you feel i have exact same thing! However i have just left it in there and pulled over the lid lol! I have a kenwood flip screen which is great cause you forget all about the piece of rubbish behind the dash lol. I have just kept it there cause it have the reverse camera which i never use. Best of luck finding a flip screen dude. :thumbs: