GK53 ?NB Silver 350z New Malden 5:30pm today

Stephanie

Was coming home from work and first car I pull behind of, is a silver 53 plate 350z. Was at Shannon's corner by Krispy Kreme roundabout. Both signalled to say hi 👋ðŸ¼

Love the friendliness of Zed owners 😊

Edited by Stephanie

Was coming home from work and first car I pull behind of, is a silver 53 plate 350z. Was at Shannon's corner by Krispy Kreme roundabout. Both signalled to say hi 👋🏼

Love the friendliness of Zed owners 😊

Hey Stephanie,

Yeah that was me :lol: :lol: !

Your Zed sits very nicely I must say B)

Ah nice one! Hey Fiddy Zed🙋🏼

Thankyou, she's on tein springs. Her larger than life wheels make her stance pretty attractive even if I say so myself🙈😎

How low is she sitting? and are you running Rota Drifts?

Are you local around that way?

Ah nice one! Hey Fiddy Zed🙋🏼

Thankyou, she's on tein springs. Her larger than life wheels make her stance pretty attractive even if I say so myself🙈😎

How low is she sitting? and are you running Rota Drifts?

Are you local around that way?

17mm front and 14mm rear. And no they are 19†VarrsToen ES2 wheels 10.5J rear, 9.5J front

Localish yeah! I work in New Malden so you'll probably see me around if your local too, I've got family in Ewell so often around that general area. I live in Bookham, close to Leatherhead if you know it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookham or Great Bookham?

We often found heading down to Bockets Farms with the little un' - double fun for him, ride in 'Daddys Car' and animals!

Great Bookham if we're being technical haha. Yes I know Bocketts very well, I used to work weekends there back in the day when I was at school. Great day out for little ones! Bless him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk