EUROJAP engines Manchester

Fen

I'm potentially thinking of checking EUROJAP engines out in manchester. Had anybody had any experience with these, good or bad? Thinking of having some work done, and said I'm welcome to drop in and see what they do. Can't seem to find any reviews etc online, but seem pleasant enough on the phone.

If anybody could shed further info that would be great

My mate managed to get a low mileage CA18T for his S13 and was really impressed with both the cost and the condition of the engine. the compression was good on all cylinders and using a camera to check the bores he found that they too were in really good shape. He purchased and fitted it last year and it ran smooth and strong from day one. He's got a bit of a lead right right foot but its still running as well as the day he fitted it and he'd buy from them again. I hope this helps Fen.

I have no affiliation or connection to this company at all. Just conveying a purchase a mate of mine made who was happy with his purchase.

Edited by samsniss350z