Nissan supplied Nismo Kit

RobD7

I'm considering buying this through Nissan when buying my 350 in a couple of weeks. What is the general opinion on here? Is it a rip off at £2850 or is that a reasonable price? I did think one day when it comes to reselling the fact that it's factory fitted rather than from somewhere else has got to increase its appeal? Hasn't it?

I'd also welcome what anyone thinks on the looks? As I'm planning to get it in the new White.

I'm considering buying this through Nissan when buying my 350 in a couple of weeks. What is the general opinion on here? Is it a rip off at £2850 or is that a reasonable price? I did think one day when it comes to reselling the fact that it's factory fitted rather than from somewhere else has got to increase its appeal? Hasn't it?

I'd also welcome what anyone thinks on the looks? As I'm planning to get it in the new White.

We have aftermarket Nismo kits from shine auto which are on a par with the original at much keaner prices.

Quality and fit are perfect.

around £1200 without painting