350z Car mats....

breay

Hi people,

i need a set of proper fit mats for my zed as the dealer i bought it from replaced them with their own universal crappers :scare:

Does any one have any or know where i can get some from without paying stupid prices for them? Oh and some Nismo ones would be lovely!! :teeth:

Cheers! :thumbs:

I just bought some new and supposedly specifically for the 350z (with eyelet) for £21 delivered. Should be here in the week, I'll post up if they are any good or not.

Off ebay btw, loads on there. If you can hang on a few days I should be able to get some pics up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my new ebay mats turned up and they fit in the car perfect. Not taken the car out yet as I've been in bed ill the last few days.

The mats seem good enough quality, very close to the interior of the car colourwise. Not as nice as some rubber ones I have (that don't fit) but can't fault them yet for the money (£22 delivered) as they do cover the whole of the floor.

Wear will be the big question but only time will tell and at that price it doesn't really matter. I can get some pics if anyone wants them.

ebay linky