Milltek Y pipe

jamez87

I am still interested in the center and back box if anyone wants the y pipe. I am willing to pay for a courier to pick it if possible. It works out to around £33. And I'm in the very North West so shows its not to expensive to courier.

Very very tempted for the whole setup if you don't find two buyers for the two parts. Just need to find a few vids of sounds etc.

Its not the loudest, I would say a notch or two above stock, but paired with HFCs or decats is a stunning sound. Difficult to gauge with videos as they never capture the true sound and reverberation of the exhaust.

So many times over the last few years on here have I seen people looking for used exhausts going around the £500 mark, this is a steal at this price in this condition.

• Like 2

Very very tempted for the whole setup if you don't find two buyers for the two parts. Just need to find a few vids of sounds etc.

Its not the loudest, I would say a notch or two above stock, but paired with HFCs or decats is a stunning sound. Difficult to gauge with videos as they never capture the true sound and reverberation of the exhaust.

So many times over the last few years on here have I seen people looking for used exhausts going around the £500 mark, this is a steal at this price in this condition.

:doh::thumbdown: My clutch needs doing so will have to miss out on this :bang::byebye:!!