Anybody in or near north wales have an ark grip true dual exhaust that I can see/hear???

Ollydykins

If you care to take a drive in a south westerly direction then we have 2 here.

An HR with stock cats and a DE decatted!

You can't go wrong buying one of these, top quality superbness! :thumbs:

Hey guys thanks for the responses :) yeah, but it's a lot of money, I'd hate to put it on and be quieter than the one I've got now, so just like to check :)

I have checked on YouTube but like you said, would like to hear it in real life :) but not going to be in Ireland any time soon :')

I imagine its a bit too far from North Wales but we are in Carmarthenshire between Lampeter and Llandeilo.

Holy 🙈 well, the only thing I can do is perhaps DM you a video of mine, all I'd like to know is a general review and response? :)

• Like 1

Theres a few clips in that vid which are alright, I somehow put some clips in twice towards the end of the video. Shall record some more on the way to Japfest Rock.

Thanks so much, is it yours ?

Urgh, really want to get one but don't want them to be quieter ... :/

What do you have fitted at the moment? For me the Ark is right on the threshold of acceptable for daily driving. Its perfect for me - wouldn't want it any louder. I drove past my workplace, and one of my mates heard me while on the other side of the building! Also, my gf always knows when ive arrived to collect her from anywhere as she hears the exhaust every time - if that gives you any indication!