A few spots over the bank holiday weekend

jowen7448

Well on my bank holiday weekend I got the pleasure of driving to Claire's family down in Herne, Kent all the way from sunny Leeds. This meant I spent a good 530 miles touring the east coast trunk roads and I spotted a few Zeds on my travels.

Saturday - about 1:30 pm, 07 (think it was nightblue might have been black) - kirkstall road Leeds (A65) , heading away from town. saw you 5 minutes after leaving home, are you on here? Are you a local?

Saturday - about 2:15 pm, black pre facelift 350, on the back of a recovery truck so hopefully noone on here. This was on the A1 southbound not too far south of the M62 junction I don't think I had been on there long. I did try and peer up into the cabin to see if I could spot anyone but could only see recovery truck driver.

Saturday - no idea what time, just glimpsed you at the last minute, I did point and wave but since you were going the opposite direction our passing speed must have been 140+. This was I think black 370 (definitely a 370, struggling to remember colour after the intervening beers between then and now.) Must have been around the Nottingham area. You were going northbound.

Sunday - spotted one at deal motor show, separate post about that whilst I was still there in case you replied but silver 350 roadster parked near the chippy on the main sea front road.

Monday - Yellow 350, so I guess likely a GT4, headed southbound on A1, near dry doddington turn off around 6:30 pm. Again I waved at last minute but we were going opposite directions so didn't see you for long.

I was in grey HR with black rays on all occasions. I swear I almost never saw a Zed before I bought one and now I see 5 in one weekend trip down south. Claire was getting sick of me pointing them out on the way down since saw the 2 350s and the 370 all within approximately 90 mins of each other.

Monday - Yellow GT4 - most liklely to have been me (after all you don't see to many yellow GT4's in one day) driving back home to Cambridgeshire from Doncaster.

Nice to have been spotted & mentioned, first time in six years of ownership.

I hope you enjoy your Z as much as we do ours.

Monday - Yellow GT4 - most liklely to have been me (after all you don't see to many yellow GT4's in one day) driving back home to Cambridgeshire from Doncaster.

Nice to have been spotted & mentioned, first time in six years of ownership.

I hope you enjoy your Z as much as we do ours.

First time one of my spotteds has actually connected me with another owner :). Nice to meet you. Nice GT4 you have. Unfortunately I didn't get too much of a look since we were going opposite directions but looked good in the sun. And yes thank you I absolutely love the Zed.