EPR Spacers 2x 20mm and 2x 25mm, near brand new.

rav525

Hi everyone,

Up for sale are my EPR spacers. Two of them are 20mm which I used for the front, and the other two are 25mm which I used for the rear. Had them on my car for a few months but must of done about 120 miles on my car. Car was parked up in my garage all winter and now that I have taken it out to use in the sun, I treated it to Rota grid drifts so these have to be taken off. The rays in the pics below will also be on sale tomorrow hopefully.

All in near brand new condition, the odd marks from installing them and taking them off. Complete with all the nuts and bolts that came with them. Price is £100 collection or £10 for delivery on top.

Thank you,

Rav.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Before pics on my 350z:

image.jpg

image.jpg

After fitting the spacers on my 350z:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by rav525

Isn't that a bit steep for the spacers you're selling if on their website they are selling them all for £163 total brand new? Don't mean to be a pain, but maybe they might sell a bit easier at a lower price. Depends of course how quickly you want to get rid of them!

Isn't that a bit steep for the spacers you're selling if on their website they are selling them all for £163 total brand new? Don't mean to be a pain, but maybe they might sell a bit easier at a lower price. Depends of course how quickly you want to get rid of them!

I could be interested but tbh, not at that price.

• Like 1

Didnt really realise how much they were selling for now, just based it from my ancient pricing :lol:

Price updated now.

• Like 1

Didnt really realise how much they were selling for now, just based it from my ancient pricing :lol:

Price updated now.

GLWTS! :thumbs: