Bottom of M56 North Wales (near Costco)

stanski

After a long Zed drought - what do I see before me but a cheeky and shiny little Azure blue coupe whizzing past (west bound) in the coned area towards roundabut at 4:30pm ish tonight on the way home ? Any of our North Wales contributers? :)

I dont think you were erm.. doing 40mph in that bit - just before the speed camera judging by the way the light bent around you in your wake! B)

T'was me Stanski - didn't see you :lol:

Funny thing was though, about 5 mins before you saw me I passed an Azure Blue by the Warrington junction!

(Got your Zed yet - we've got a Bala meet coming up in April hopefully :teeth: )

T'was me Stanski - didn't see you

Ah well thats because your extreme warp factor 10 light speed caused a small disruption in the space time continum - and you didnt notice the darkness caused by my Pathfinder blocking out the sun for the short time I past you!!! :lol:

Funny you should mention the Bala run I was gonna ask when the next event is in that part of the world? In particular when are you lot meeting up at St Davids park hotel doodar? I cant seem to find the details on the forum probably not searching the site properly? :blush:

Even funnier though - I stopped off at Oldham's Emporium of Nissan perversion and asked when they are getting their demo car in as they hav'nt phoned me yet? Booked to test drive roadster next saturday and get quotes on both buy out and contract options? Coincidentally 2 Zeds up for sale in car park - 1 silver 1 black did'nt get time to look at them though - lets see what happens nextweekend? Fatal stuff I will be strong leave my wallet at home just in case? :wacko:

T'was me Stanski - didn't see you

Ah well thats because your extreme warp factor 10 light speed caused a small disruption in the space time continum - and you didnt notice the darkness caused by my Pathfinder blocking out the sun for the short time I past you!!! :lol:

Funny you should mention the Bala run I was gonna ask when the next event is in that part of the world? In particular when are you lot meeting up at St Davids park hotel doodar? I cant seem to find the details on the forum probably not searching the site properly? :blush:

Even funnier though - I stopped off at Oldham's Emporium of Nissan perversion and asked when they are getting their demo car in as they hav'nt phoned me yet? Booked to test drive roadster next saturday and get quotes on both buy out and contract options? Coincidentally 2 Zeds up for sale in car park - 1 silver 1 black did'nt get time to look at them though - lets see what happens nextweekend? Fatal stuff I will be strong leave my wallet at home just in case? :wacko:

Silver one is my ex. Way over-priced!