Orange and Blue Zeds near canterbury

bezza1121

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had mine for three years now. I wanted a black gt really, but couldn't find one that wasn't a pile of crap! So drove this on the off chance and loved it. There's a few down my way, I must see three or four every week, but no roadsters. I need a new roof now though, downside of the convertible I guess!

I guess thats the real issue when looking for a sports car. I liked the look of the red ones before looking for my current and couldn't find any, then the other Zed's I looked at at the time looked like they had either been tampered with, didn't look in best cosmetic condition or just wasn't sure about. I saw the gunmetal grey / silver one i have now and liked it :) Came with full history etc and has been a great car since owning it (now had for one year just about). The blue ones are nice though I must admit. I end up going through the Margate area so often probably seen my zed around a few times, was using as a daily runaround also until more recently. Bet it was fun yesterday to have a convertible though :)

Well it would be if I could put the roof down :( it's ripped quite badly now and I daren't mess with it until it's fixed as it's leaking and there's only so much sail tape I can use! And yes, I do believe I've seen you about a bit!