OBD2 wifi/blue tooth reader compatible with Iphone

Tickettone

Just a quick question.

Looking to find a OBD2 reader that can transmit data to my iPhone with different parameters such as air inlet temp, mpg, engine power usage etc.

There's a lot on eBay and Amazon but not sure which ones would be compatible with the 350z and an iPhone as there are different protocols and different software OBD2 readers

I have established that a UK spec 350z using iso0194-2 and OBD2 readers can read this data if it has the correct protocol on it. But eBay being eBay a lot of these could be dodgey or say they read it but don't. The other thing is some of these will probably read it but may have issues connecting to a iPhone due to iPhones Bluetooth issues so have thought wifi would be the safer option but Bluetooth is faster than wifi right?

The next issue is if I find one that connects to my iPhone some won't support all the iPhone apps that are sold on the App Store.

Ideally has anybody done this before and if so which OBD2 scanner did u buy for your z to connect to iPhone and what app did u use?

Thanks in advance

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk