JWT vs XTREME Clutch

eddymon42

I haven't driven one but seen so many good reviews on this forum about them, they are rated to 700flb+ torque and good for 400bhp+ whilst retaining a fairly stock feel and minimal noise. What's wrong with your current clutch ?

CSC went bust and contaminated it. Currently in the garage waiting for an answer from the warranty company. Just waiting for them to interpret the engineer report (who came out to see the vehicle) before I order new parts.

I narrowed my choices down to these two options as well. In the end I decided on the JWT because many more people had fitted them and posted positive reviews - especially from across the pond. Everything I could find on the Xtreme was good but there just wasn't so much out there, it was mostly on this forum or just sales stuff.

Sure whichever you opt for will be fine though.

CSC went bust and contaminated it. Currently in the garage waiting for an answer from the warranty company. Just waiting for them to interpret the engineer report (who came out to see the vehicle) before I order new parts.

How did the CSC feel before it went bang ? I've just fitted a braided hose and bled it to give a better feel bit still think it's garbage tbh !

I didn't notice any difference to be honest. However, if the CSC is on its way out, you should notice the clutch pedal feeling mushy or not returning to the original position. It just went pop, so mechanical failure over wear and tear.

Pedal always returns to original position no matter what but does feel mushy which is why I fitted a braided hose and bled it. Weird feel to the clutch compared to other cars I have owned, don't know if that's just the way it is meant to be tbh !