Good garage, Leicestershire (Cougarworks currently booked up till May!)

Blue Straggler

Hi all.

Seems that Cougarworks is the "no-brainer" go-to place for fettling a Z. Unfortunately they are heavily booked at the moment.

I need someone to look at why my power steering fluid is leaking - I've had a quick look myself and it doesn't seem - as I'd hoped - that it's just a perished hose or jubilee clip that needs tightening. More likely the actual cooler (this was suggested by Cougarworks by email). I'd like to confirm this before ordering the part and the work. I live in Loughborough, and used to quite happily use Hoyle and Robbins on a range of previous cars. Any reason not to do so for this one? I guess it's a simple diagnosis for a competent mechanic...? Or (not being sarcastic here) is there something particularly special and magical about how to look at the steering rack and cooler on a 350Z?

Any specific recommendations for a garage will be welcome. Willing to travel within reason!

Thanks

Kenny

Hi all.

Seems that Cougarworks is the "no-brainer" go-to place for fettling a Z. Unfortunately they are heavily booked at the moment.

I need someone to look at why my power steering fluid is leaking - I've had a quick look myself and it doesn't seem - as I'd hoped - that it's just a perished hose or jubilee clip that needs tightening. More likely the actual cooler (this was suggested by Cougarworks by email). I'd like to confirm this before ordering the part and the work. I live in Loughborough, and used to quite happily use Hoyle and Robbins on a range of previous cars. Any reason not to do so for this one? I guess it's a simple diagnosis for a competent mechanic...? Or (not being sarcastic here) is there something particularly special and magical about how to look at the steering rack and cooler on a 350Z?

Any specific recommendations for a garage will be welcome. Willing to travel within reason!

Thanks

Kenny

I would either take a local recommendation from Mitz or travel down south to see Horsham near Newbury :)