Help Please. Clutch Problems. Prices. What To Go For?

Statty45

Hi Peeps. From what I've read on here my clutch is on the way out on my 55 plate DE 49k ( put your foot down and revs but no go . . .)

Just wondering prices, what to go for brand wise and also is there any recommended garages that like taking Zeds apart haha

Any help would be awesome thank you ☺

the Xtreme clutch from Clark motorsports is what I will be going for. seems to get good reviews and a good price for the clutch flywheel combo

I fitted this kit just before christmas, no complaints what so ever, feels great, revs up quicker now.

Theres a little bit more transmission noise but that will be inevitable with a SMF ðŸ‘ðŸ»

the Xtreme clutch from Clark motorsports is what I will be going for. seems to get good reviews and a good price for the clutch flywheel combo

I fitted this kit just before christmas, no complaints what so ever, feels great, revs up quicker now.

Theres a little bit more transmission noise but that will be inevitable with a SMF í ½í±í ¼í¿»

The is the Xtreme SMF lighter than the stock DMF? If so, do you know by how much roughly?

Theres a little bit more transmission noise but that will be inevitable with a SMF í ½í±Â🏻

The is the Xtreme SMF lighter than the stock DMF? If so, do you know by how much roughly?

Yea it is lighter but i cant remember how much off the top of my head, do a search, ewen put all the info up on here somewhere ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Like 1