Android Stereo Not Turning On

bizizl

As a bit of background, I purchased an android headunit last year and everything has been working fine up until now. My car had the factory motorola bluetooth kit with the module/dock for a phone in the center console etc.

Recently, I decided to take the bluetooth kit out of the car. When I did this, I blew the mirror fuse, which stopped the gauge lights, radio and the electric mirrors working. I replaced this and now everything works except the radio!

I have resoldered all the wire connections between the radio and harness, checked the radio fuse and also all of the fuses in the interior fuse box. Everything else in the car works.

The latest development is the flashing airbag light. Does anyone have any ideas because I'm lost for them!

TLDR: Took motorola bluetooth kit out of car, replaced power mirror fuse that previously blew and have checked all fuses in interior fuse box and stereo still won't turn on, airbag light is flashing.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hello, did you ever get this sorted? a similar thing recently happened to me. I put in a new head unit, all was fine until the radio stopped tuning in...no signal at all.

I've checked the fuses and all seems ok, and the ariel hasn't fallen out at the back either!

Its a ruddy mistery!

JP