Raising from the ashes... the Gun metal ashes!

MrG13

Personally I wouldn't fit that bumper, a Nismo V2 perhaps but each to their own, I'm just happy to see another Zed live on regardless of your choice of cosmetics. :thumbs:

How much longer do you reckon it will be until its back to normal again?

Yeah I think a lot of people would agree with you there Sagara! The only thing I don't 'love' about the 350z is the long snout it has, and most aftermarket bumpers just seem to accentuate it by being smooth and rounded quite low into the nose, it takes the 'edgy-ness' away from the car (IMO)

I know alot of people will dislike the 'GTR wanna-be' front end but its the only decent one which introduces a high gap on the front to make the car a bit more aggressive, and make the nose look a bit meaner, and in all honesty when I did the dry fit earlier and took the last picture then that done it for me :) :) I think once its all done it will look alot better, with the suttle Veilside kit the rest of the way around it should suit her nicely ;)

I've had a mental last 12 months so cars been neglected quite a lot whilst money has gone on the more important things... priorities eh!

Next big step is to get the airbag warning light off, I have been warned that there are crash sensors behind the rear aches which if tripped could actually blow a crash code into the new ECU and again land me with having to get a new one so I need to look into that a bit more but struggling with google at this time (and also had the new parts to keep me entertained!)

If the new ECU fixes that and then ill rush to finish and get the mot booked for the end of June beginning of July and then it's cross your fingers time in hope no skeletons come out of the closet... the battery doesn't seem to be holding a charge either so that will need replacing before the garage pokes and prods her...

not sure if I am going to just attempt a fit on the bumper myself and then get the body shop to perfect it when it goes in for a spray or if ill keep the OEM one on until she is road worthy just to avoid potential issues...

fun times ahead indeed!!