New fluids and brakes

matt89

So tomorrow I'm having my front discs and pads replaced due to being completely shot and at the same time I've asked for a full full fluid change as looking through the paperwork when I bought the car there was little evidence it had been done. Will give me piece of mind and maybe more placebo horsepower. Who doesn't want that, ey...?

I know brakes have a bedding in routine but the question is, do fluids also have a routine or anything I need to know?

Having the same done to mine. Be interested to know the general cost. And no, fluids don't need a 'break in', the older they get, the less efficient they are.

That's good to know. I've got a 1h 40min round trip tomorrow so only have to worry about bedding the brakes in and not the fluids. Will drop a line with the cost when I pick her up tonight.

Having the same done to mine. Be interested to know the general cost. And no, fluids don't need a 'break in', the older they get, the less efficient they are.

£402 including all fluids, new oil filter and front discs and pads.

No spark plugs or air filter as they both looked to be in good condition.