Upgrade the alarm and immobilizer from standard?

Mj86

First of all, I apologizes if it has been covered before but I have used the search button and couldn't find anything on forum.

I wants to know is it possible to upgrade the alarm, immobilizer and key fob from standard factory fitted?

As my car is JDM and I probably keen to upgrade to UK alarm and immobilizer if can be allow and work.

But if not, then no worries, I will probably have to find many ways to sort out the key programming...

This isn't any use in terms of changing the alarm, but if you do you might (or might not) have an issue with insurance, you may want to create a dummy quote on gocompare or similar with and without the aftermarket alarm and see what it says. If there's a big jump you may want to reconsider before going in to the techie side.

Someone at some point has put a aftermarket immobiliser into my 350z I have to put in a code every time I want to start is...... Honestly it's just a pain in the arse and the insurance didn't care at all about it.....

The car is already fitting with an alarm and immobiliser, if they want the car the easiest way is to come and take the keys...... There for no matter what you do they will take it!!