Gun Metal 350z - Halifax

Smc1992

I was driving from Queensbury to Halifax along the 50mph road which takes you through Boothtown. I saw the zed parked outside a house on the corner just as the road turns to 50mph, anyone on here?

Woohoo I got spotted 😃 house is my uncles, paying him a visit, he runs the boothtown post office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually no, I live and work in Reading Berkshire so that's where the Zed is most of the time. I'm originally from Bradford (Clayton Heights) and that's where my family are, so I'm up north a few times a year.

Haha Yeh I have, but I do miss it. My friend on Westbury was telling me someone on his Street got new orange Zed, guessing that you then, I'm just in the Westwood Park Estate like a minute away, will give you a shout next I'm up. I see from your other posts you've made some mods already, are you fairly mechanically skilled then?

Edited by DarmoZ

Haha yeah thats me, ive got family who live in Westwood estate myself, near the opposite end to me.

To be honest ive not done a massive amount to my zed yet, but with previous cars ive given most things a go and modified them, and I intend to start with the zed next year.