Genesis Black Edition MK5 5 Channel Amp Car Amplifier from fastcar magazine 350z

LewisL

SOLD

Hi Guys,

Thought I would stick this up here it's currently on eBay starting at £1000 this is ideally what I want for it th e are retailing for £1600 at present. However if the car goes to another Z I will throw in the complete boot install aswell. If the person buying the amp is also looking for a sub then I will also do a deal on the kicker l7 in the car with surround etc.

The Amp is ridiculous! Will power anything and sound awesome.

The guys at fastcar know their stuff and Midge knows audio and when he had the chance to put his dream sound system together money no object he only wantes this Genesis MK5(£1800)to power it all.

It's still bolted in the car so can be seen working if collected. I will post but will need to get quotes would prefer collection due to cost of item.

Its currently running all the audio in the car 4 focal speakers+ 2 tweeters and a kicker sub. Nothing is ran through the head unit.

It's in as new condition still high end show quality!

Selling as I am hoping to spend more time drifting the car so need space for wheels tyres & a Huxley Motorsport roll cage!

The full spec of the amp is:

4x90 + 1x450 watts RMS @ 4ohms

4x135 + 1x450 watts RMS @ 2ohns & 1ohm

2x275 watts RMS bridged @ 4ohms

Frequency - Adjustable EQ - 50hz - 40khz

Signal noise ratio 110db

THD + Noise @ Rated Output - 0.1%

Input Sensitivity[Volts RMS] 0.3~5

Weight[Kg] - 5.7

Height - 62mm

Width 500mm

Depth 240mm