New problem, sort of! Start-up

Selah83

Hey,

Quick overview..

I've bought brand new Cam sensors recently, and I have new coils too. Also I've literally just replaced the sparks for Irridium one step colder IX.

Since replacing a blown cam sensor about 3 weeks ago, i've been having this really random startup issue.. sometimes i press the button it just fires on the first revolution but 9 times out of 10 it either wont start or it chokes, grinds and pops and low rev before firing up. (before you ask, yes the coils are new, however with the original coils in it didn't fire at all).

Also when i took the old sparks out (which were a month old) there was heavy carbon and they were very wet, however new sparks don't seem to have made any difference :/

as a side note, I'm keen to get this random start-up sorted as will soon be looking to sell her as the wife really wants a new house.. and i think she's planning on bankrupting me to do so.

I did have a bargaining tool tho, said if we get new house I get a R35 GTR.. only fair ^^ hehe

anyway quick video below shows the issue (about 2 mins in)

Cheers again!! Selah

https://youtu.be/KBIc3cyi0Lc