NEED HELP! Cant remember how to work Cruise setting for TDI map

RDON

HI folks can someone PM me how to get my different Map settings from TDI North to work using the cruise for a HR zed please. I cant remember how to do mine and have been pressing all the buttons in different orders with no joy! thanks in advance.

PM Sent

Why send it as a PM? I'm sure other would want to know... I can't remember how to do it on mine. :shrug:

Good point, didn't think of that haha

Make sure the ignition is on, can be done while engine is on also but I prefer to make any changes while the car isn't running.

The top right switch on your steering wheel, (Accel/res - Coast/ set). you hold that down, towards coast/ set. While holding it down, press the cancel button x amount of times to get to the map you want.

So if you want map 5, hold the switch down and press cancel 5 times.

You should be the 'set' light, which his next to the petrol gauge I believe, flash 5 times once you release the switch to indicate that you've selected the correct map. Same would go for 'set' flashing up 3 times for map 3 etc.