What oil??

Far2lively

sounds like you did get lucky then :)

keep a closer eye on your oil levels going forwards. the red light is essentially an emergency indicator telling you to pull over and stop the engine asap as it's about to start eating itself.

Yeah I'll keep a closer eye on it in future, that would have been a right kick in the balls!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I would still be a little worried. I've been on this forum for a wee wile now faulty sender units have been mentioned a few times but I don't think ever a faulty gauge. What you gonna do if the light comes on tomorrow and you've checked your oil tonight are you going to ignore it surely not. all I can say is good luck.

Think I would still be a little worried. I've been on this forum for a wee wile now faulty sender units have been mentioned a few times but I don't think ever a faulty gauge. What you gonna do if the light comes on tomorrow and you've checked your oil tonight are you going to ignore it surely not. all I can say is good luck.

It's wasn't faulty just stuck I gave it a tap and it works as normal now,

There is oil in the car it's been checked, no leaks anywhere, the light only came on as it thought there was no oil pressure because of the stuck needle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk