Rubber Exhaust Hangers

Smc1992

My back box seems to be sitting wonky so I thought I would replace the 2 rubber mounts that hold up the back box to see if it sorts it out. So I went down to my local Nissan to see about a price for them and they said £32!! For two rubber hangers!

I couldnt believe it, I know zed parts are not the cheapest but I thought that was a lot for what they are.

I found some here

http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/Products.aspx?ID=MgAxADQANwAyADYANgA2ADQAdwBYAEwAbABJACcAWABcAE4AIwAhAFgANwA%3d

So going to try these and replace the old tatty ones, just thought i'd share my experience :lol:

Was looking for a set of these recently when replacing my exhaust. My local dealer said they were on back order and they wouldnt be able to get them until mid September!

The ones in your link are not the correct shape for rear hangers though. They should be a 90 degree offset so the hanger and the exhaust bracket are at a cross to each other rather than facing the same way if you get my meaning?

Ewen@Clarkmotorsport did say he had a decent set he could supply but in the end mine turned out to be in not bad condition after all.

Jumzo, my rear exhaust hangers look similar to the ones in that link, thats probably why my back box isn't sitting right? I'm sure they looked like that anyway.

Nissan didnt have them in stock there and then, they said they will order them in for today, so I might bite the bullet and just buy them, at least I know they will be the right ones and I dont have to wait around for them to be delivered.