GM 350z in at F1 at Spa, Belgium

Richesio

I didn't take mine and I didn't see that, but saw a gunmetal with a big wing on the ferry going to Dunkirk on thursday, and also saw a HR gunmetal in the yellow campsite where I was, was this you?

Sadly not. I was in campsite yellow and had my 54 plate gm. What campsite were you in?

On the ferry now and there is a black 350z in the pet car park, but no driver!

Been away for a week in Belgium, Holland, Germany and France and didn't see one eu 350z.

That was you then, I was in yellow must have spotted it wrong!!

Those pillocks with the Dutch/french whatever it was happy hardcore all night every night were fun.....

Edited by Lanky

Wow, I've never been spotted in the UK and I got to Belgium and get spotted. Nuts!

Here's a photo of where we were.

Yes, the Dutch were nuts. They were raving all night and setting off fireworks next to our tent. I wouldn't have normally minded, but wanted to be up early to get the best spots the next day. Good fun though.

It did our nuts in, so knackered after the drive and they were booming it out regardless! They seemed only a couple of tents out os it really reverberated in my head!

We were jusdt the other side of that line of trees/hedgerow in the left region of where the picture looks.

The HR I saw on the ferry was a nismo spoiler more than likely, 2 lads also on their way but they were obviously at a different campsite. Personalised plate I think.