Jump to content

Geordie

Members
  • Posts

    14
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geordie

  1. Geordie

    Brake Vibration

    True. I may well give that a go and if it doesn't work do the disks as well.
  2. Geordie

    Brake Vibration

    Same pads and disks - thought they'd be ok on the rear.
  3. Is there any way to open the cover on the passenger side airbag. Mine has taken to squeaking like a piglet every time I roll over a feather and it is really p*ssing me off. Any suggestions would be appreciated before I employ Mr Sledgehammer!
  4. Geordie

    Brake Vibration

    Shortly after I first bought my Zed I noticed some vibration on braking from high speed. This got worse as time wore on and seemed to be coming from the chassis and not through the steering wheel as I've seen before on previous cars. My dealer recommended replacing rear disks and pads and the problem went away (standard Nissan unfortunately). This was on 27k miles. Now the problem is back after 53k miles. IS it normal for rear disks to go that quickly? Or is it something else? Done nowt but normal driving, never been on a track with it.
  5. Thanks Digsy.
  6. Does anyone know if a standard exhaust off an 08 Z would fit on an 04 Z? Back and mid section is what I'm looking at.
  7. Definetly not just the light. Light and ESP used to come on all the time having fun in the wet. Guess I'll just have to keep the bog roll handy till I can get Nissan to look at it. Will mention the ABS sensor though - so ta for that one.
  8. Came off a roundabout the other day in the wet, back end let go, I caught it, no problem. Except that the ESP was turned on and nothing happened when I lost grip - no cutting of power, no light on dashboard. Got it to a gravel car park to see what would happen if I floored it and the rears lit up - ESP did nothing, gravel all over the place. Tried turning it on/off till blue in the face but I cannot make it work. Any ideas?
×
×
  • Create New...